Do You Have to be Good to Join a Bowling League?
Let's get the short version of the answer out of the way right now: no, you don't have to be good to join a bowling league. Some people are nervous about trying new things in general, especially anything competitive, not knowing if they're good enough to fit in with the group.
Still Worried? What Does "Good" Mean?
If you average 120 and bowl in a league with a bunch of people who average 100, you are beyond good. If you average 120 and bowl in a league with people who average 200, you're not so good. The point: it's all relative. Because there are so many leagues available, most of which incorporate handicaps to level the competition among all bowlers, you should not use your talent level as a reason to join or not to join a bowling league.
Top reasons to join a league
- Nothing says "Fashionable" more than our cool button down team shirts and sassy shoes!
- No matter how poorly you throw the ball, it comes right back!
- It's the perfect excuse to have a night out with your spouse!
- It's the perfect excuse to have a night out without your spouse!
- No mosquitoes, no sunburn, no rain-outs!
- It is a lifetime of fun, friends and memories!
League Schedule League Standings